Cooking dishes is not tough, provided some basic meat cooking guides are obeyed. After all, in 5 simple steps, meat dishes can be cooked and served on the table. With this 5 steps, cooking beef, steak, beef or even poultry dishes is easy.
Even before these steps can play play, buy meat with the best quality. Don’t try to save a few dollars here because poor quality meat can finally do a lot of danger to your health. After you buy meat, don’t save for a long time. Ideally, after the meat is bought, it must be cooked almost the next day.
Here are 5 steps for you cooking meat dishes:
– Get ready with your recipe. Make sure you have all the decorations gathered in the cooking area. This will allow you to add decorations to meat dishes at the right time.
– Prepare a cooking thermometer. Nearly 90% of the chef cooking meat, enter for a thermometer probe, which is considered the best choice for cooking meat dishes. The thermometer must be inserted right into the meat. A good chef will know where the thermometer must be included.
– After you put the meat into the oven to cook, pay attention to the temperature. Usually, each temperature above 140 degrees F is considered good, but this varies depending on the meat. For example, Turkey must be cooked at a temperature above 160 degrees Fahrenheit.
– Preferably trying to add decoration, before the meat is cooked, either in open fire, in the grill or in the oven. This will allow spices and decorations to settle well into the flesh.
– Last but not a little, wrap meat on aluminum foil. Don’t use a replacement for aluminum foil. Most people who cook meat dishes don’t know that wrapping meat dishes in aluminum foil maintaining the warmth and essence of spices added.
That’s really! In 5 steps, you now know how to cook meat. The point is – to learn how to cook meat, you don’t need to think of many factors, and it’s as simple as other cooking dishes. It doesn’t seem important in the end, and by focusing on these steps, you will be able to preserve the taste factor in these plates.